Saturday, June 25, 2011

OPI- I Lily Love You, over China Glaze Up All Night

In my previous post, (found here) I tried I Lily Love You ( OPI Nice Stems Collection, summer 2011) over a violet purple by Avon ( Vivid Violet) and here it is over China Glaze Up all night. Which, by the way is an AMAZING polish. WOW, this was the first time I had tried it, and the formula is amazing, smooth, very pigmented. Almost a one coater. ♥ It's a deep, blackened blue. Very pretty. If you click here you will find my swatch of it over Essie Muchi Muchi. Also very pretty.

Here is ChG Up all night in one coat-
If you look closely, you can see a tiny bit where its a smidge translucent, but I was not being careful, so I think with care you could get away with one coat very easily.



And two coats-perfection. There is a tiny tiny bit of hidden shimmer.


Then I topped it with OPI I lily love you.


And again for S&G's I topped it with China Glaze Matte Magic.

This is actually my favourite of all. It makes the blue of Up All Night look like velvet. And I am not really a glitter girl. 
Here you can see all the different sizes and shapes of glitter and flakies.


Thanks for looking!
♥Pam♥




Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. OMG! *wants* That's IT! I Lily Love You MUST be mine. Damn you, no buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, well you could always swap for it :) that doesn't break 'no buy' rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, especially mattified. I have been coming back to look at these pics almost daily for the last week, and I finally found myself a bottle of I Lily Love You!
    :)
    Check out my blog if you like:
    http://cutie-cles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing :) i was looking for a nive colour to top off with oppi lily i love you nd i just found the winner ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com