Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I love layering experiments...

I was playing around with different layering combinations, and while this isn't out of the ordinary, it really does make OPI Magic pop.
It's OPI Designer Series Magic over Essie Aruba blue. It's metallic and sparkley, and fairly shimmery or maybe glass fleck? It also looks great over a purple base. It's a bit duo-chrome in the bottle but I can't see it on the nail at all. There are a few dupes that I know of for this polish, two being Orly Lunar Eclipse, and Sally Hansen Laser. I have all three, and I like DS Magic the best with Orly a close second. SH Laser is really pretty but is really sheer.



And below is what Essie Aruba Blue looks like on it's own.






Thanks for looking!
♥Pam♥
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com