Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- Grey Area

SH Grey Area is a gorgeous dark flannel grey polish that has just a smidgen of purple in it. It's classy and trendy, and looks good on most skin tones. The application is amazingly smooth and perfect. It is also a dupe for Nina Pro Never Glum Plum (but grey area has better application) and also Essie Smokin' Hot. (which I don't have but all the pics I have seen show that it is a dupe.


This is a must have polish in my opinion. It's gorgeous, application was a dream, and it's not expensive at all.

Thanks for looking!
Have a beautiful day!
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com