Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hot Pink Pedicure Art

I tried to do something bright and fun on my toes for summer. A picture I saw online a long time ago was the inspiration for this one. I don't love it, but it will stay till I have the time to change it. Perhaps I should not have done art on the little toes as well. Too busy?
And sorry for the frazzle on the cuticles. Being outside in the garden in flip-flops is not pedicure friendly.


Thanks for looking!
~pam
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com