Thursday, February 23, 2012

Calendar Girls - the newest Girly Bits collection, part 1

Calendar Girls Collection
by Girly Bits

January Morning - Promise Me - Magically Delicious - Hippity Hop

The concept is, that the full collection will have a colour that represents each month of the year. It will be released in 3 sets, with the next set available in April/May, and completing the collection with the last set being released in August/September. July will have two colours- one representing Canada Day ( July 1st) and one representing Independence Day ( July 4th).


 January Morning (January)  
A sheer sparkly white, with flashes of pink and blue. Like freshly fallen snow. This one is inspired by my Dad. You can read the story behind this polish by clicking here.
Purchase of this polish comes with a copy of the story/memorial. 

 One coat of January Morning, over white.



 Promise Me (February) 
 Holographic and opalescent hex glitter, and pin point holo glitter, floating in a sparkling pink. Soft and feminine. This one is inspired by my oldest daughter, who is a singer. She is releasing her first album of originals soon, and one of the songs is called Promise Me. 
Purchase of this polish comes with a copy of this song.

 Three coats of Promise me, with no undies.



Magically Delicious (March) 
Tiny green holographic glitter, in a clear base, along with gold squares, and gold hex glitter. 
Representing the Luck of the Irish, and a Pot of Gold.



One coat of Magically Delicious, over China Glaze Jolly Holly.

 Hippity Hop (April) 
Multi coloured pastel and holo glitter, and tiny purple glitter,  in a translucent sparkling  purple base. 
It's like little holo Easter eggs.

Two coats of Hippity Hop, over various base colours, and three coats alone (at 3 o'clock)


Due to popular demand, Shift Happens will also be available, but it is not part of the Calendar Girls collection.


 Thank you to Jen at The PolishAholic 
for allowing me to use her swatch of Shift Happens, above.




All lacquer bases are B3Free, and are hand poured using glitters and pigments. 
They are available in full size, 15ml bottles, as well as 5ml mini bottles. (mini bottles are not shown above, and do not have the new custom label, but rather the original label, with just the lacquer name.)
Both sizes come embellished with a Swarovski crystal.


 Thank you all for your love and support.
♥Pam♥
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous colors!! I'm so excited for you to re-open so I can try out a few!! And great minds think alike, I've got an Easter polish coming out next week with a similar name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ I will be trying some of yours soon as well. I am excited to see your Easter polish =)

      Delete
  2. Pam, these are gorgeous.. I'm working on my review right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these polishes look amazing! So exciting that calendar girls line is so cute, I really wish I didn't just spend all my money at the
    Mall! I'm dying to get my hands on shift happens its absolutely gorgeous! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. literally cannot wait for order. I love your swatches - you even make me want the ones i thnk i don't want. Ggrrrr maybe i should just buy all the polish in the world and be done wiht having to make choices lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

    I missed the sale D:

    Curse the time difference & only finding your blog now. I'm so sad I could cry. Your polished are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh sorry Sarah. I will open again, after I have sent everything out, and restocked. In the mean time, they will be available on Llarowe soon, and a few other sites.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness, I love January Morning and the story behind it even more. My grandfather passed away in January so this hit home to me. Instead of show we had a beautiful rainbow that filled the sky! I love that you paid tribute to your dad that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous collection! You're very talented! :) Nice blog! I'm your newest follower. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these nail colours and your whole entire blog! i definately followed, andn would follow any other fashion/beauty blog that asks me too :) do you think you could check out my blog and give me some tips? would love my blog to be as good as yours <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! The colors are really beautiful. Looking forward for your next post. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com