Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Girly Bits Season of Sparkle Collection~Winter 2012

Introducing the Season of Sparkle collection for Winter 2012

This collection includes glitter top coats, shimmers, micro glitters, jelly based glitters carefully selected to give you maximum sparkle and wear-ability out side of the usual Holiday season.

 


 

Eggnogoholic
A soft winter white with just the right amount of nutmeg gold glitter.



Ornamental My Dear Watson
A clear based glitterbomb, that includes every colour you might  see on your tree.



Visions of Sugar Plums
A deep plum jelly base, with iridescent and shifting glitter  
that will have you dreaming of sugar plum fairies.







Long Winters Nap
A deep grey jelly, with various sizes of grey and periwinkle glitter, and a hint of blue. 
Soft and comforting, just like your favourite winter jammies.

 

♪You're a Mean One...♪
A clear based glitter, with multiple sizes of green and red, along with a smattering of black hearts.
After all, mean ole' Mr. Grinch did have a black heart.
 


Fathomless
A deep teal jelly, with dense green and gold micro glitter 
 that sparkles with all the mystery and wonder of the season.



Eight Crazy Nights
A clear based glitter, full of sparkle and bling
Blue, silver, holographic and transluscent white glitters.



Heirloom
A clear based glitter with all the vintage shades of a Victorian era holiday.



Hot Toddy
A warm red, with gold and red micro shimmer.
Reminiscent of sipping a hot toddy with cinnamon sticks, 
by the glowing embers of a fire on a cold winters night.



The release date will be announced soon, along with swatches.


Season of Sparkle will be available through the following authorized distributors

 Llarowe

Harlow & Co 

Overall Beauty 

Mei Mei's Signatures 

 

Also available in limited quantities at

Girly Bits Cosmetics 



To keep up to date on new collections, release dates and availability be sure to follow the

 Girly Bits facebook page


You can also find us on 
and




Thank you!
♥Pam♥









Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

17 comments:

  1. As always Pam, these look awesome! Super excited for them all to come out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am so happy to see people still visiting my long neglected blog.

      Delete
  2. Simply beautiful! I can't wait to see these on the nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I will have some nail wheel swatches edited in the next few days, and blogger swatches coming soon.

      Delete
  3. Simply beautiful! I can't wait to see these on the nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are all beautiful, love the names too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am always so unsure about names, but somehow each shade finds it's own name.

      Delete
  5. Omg, gorgeous!!! Going to have to set aside a little extra money for these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And this why I adore your polishes. Victorian holidays, iridescents, AND periwinkle?! Oh my, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting! I can't wait to see swatches of these :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited about this collection, and looking forward to owning several of these shades. Once again, you have produced an amazing and coveted collection!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I'm looking forward to swatches. So far I'm in it for the drinks - Eggnogoholic and Hot Toddy! Mmmm now I want both, polish and drinks. I'm interested in the mean one too (maybe all the Grinch needs is a hot toddy ;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. I'm certainly going to expand my Girly Bits collection...

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY! These are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous. I'm glad you take the time to name them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just realized that the glitter in fathomless is duo-chrome. Brilliant! This polish is so mystifying, I really think you could rock a collection of jellies with micro or duo-chrome glitter in them! I could stare it at shimmering through the jelly ans changing color all day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. And I see that Sugar plum is one, too! I will have to buy that one too before the season is over!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com