Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blue Salon Franken or another fake?

While I was at salon scoping out polishes, I came across some interesting colours that were clearly either salon frankens or fakes. Either way they are pretty colours and other than the smell (which I assume means they are not B3F)  they are nice polishes. They apply well and wear fairly well. I posted another one a week ago or so,  (you can find it here )  and this is one of her sisters.



Again with the "That's Berry Daring" label.


Oh well, I am a suckah for blue, so she is happily living among my unbiased nail polish community.

Do you think it is a fake or a franken?

Thanks for looking.
~Pam
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. might be a franken! At least, it's not an offical OPI! but still, it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with fake, only because I've seen some on eBay with that same label. It's a pretty color nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com