Thursday, June 9, 2011

OPI Funky Dunkey and a Striper FAIL

Todays nail of the day started off with a base coat of OPI Funky Dunkey from the Shrek forever After Collection. It's a beautiful grape purple that is bright, and rich and a great colour for summer. The formula is perfect and smooth, and if you are careful you can get away with two coats. It is almost a dead on Dupe for RBL Mismas, and China Glaze Grape Pop. I think Grape Pop is maybe a tad bluer?

I wanted to make a plaid sort of pattern, so I added three white stripes and on top of that two stripes in China Glaze Secret Periwinkle.

Then I added three stripes of Secret Periwinkle going across the nail.


I probably should have stopped there, but I wanted to add a single row to make it look more like actual plaid. So I added some black stripes, and another secret periwinkle. The black was too thick and difficult to control, so here we have a major striper fail.
I need a new black striper polish.

It was a good idea in concept but it didn't play out as I had planned.
Oh well.
Thanks for looking!
~Pam




Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com