Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blue sponging and Konad

I was inspired by a picture in the Sears catalogue I was browsing through. I saw a picture of a bathing suit cover up that I thought would make a pretty nail design.
First I painted the nail white, then I sponged on OPI what's with the cattitude, a darker blue (which I think might have been OPI dating a royal) and more white, then stamped it with Konad  plate m69 using Wet n Wild Black creme, which is my all time favourite black cream for  stamping, nail art and regular polishing.


I was just practicing gradients on that other nail there.


Thanks for looking!

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

7 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THIS! So excited to have stumbled across your blog today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That i such a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have to use the special polish to Konad with or does regular polish work just as well.

    Thank,
    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tabitha- There are a lot of regular polishes that will work. The best ones are very opaque and close to being one coaters. I like the thicker ones. Most chrome and metallic type polishes work well, as do the entire OMG collection by China Glaze.
    You can check on this link ==> http://sassestampingstampede.wordpress.com/polish/
    for a list of polishes that will work. I am not sure how often it is updated, but there are a lot of selections there. Good luck!
    I may just go an add a list in my side bar, as this seems to be a FAQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com