Monday, August 15, 2011

Beauty Blogger Roundup

Happy Monday everyone!!
Today I thought I would share with you a few links to some blogs and their posts that I think are totally worth reading. Some are nail polish related, and some are makeup related. All are girly bits. :)
I hope you enjoy them, and please let me know if this type of post is useful to you, or if you would rather that I stick to polish related posts with photos.


Kewt-ified Nails   Where's My Pinata? The Layering Combo You Didn't Know You Needed 
Bookworm Nails   NYC Colors Black Magic Halloween 2011 Review, Swatches, Pictures
Midnight Manicures    Catrice - Dirty Berry
Beauty Thesis   Review: Benefit They're Real Mascara
Beauty Info Zone   Myrabelle Mascara Shield, does it make life easier?  Reve Noir  Inglot Canada/US Pricing Discrepancy
Nails and Nom   NOTD: L.A. Colors - Jewel Tone Over Black
Royal Beauty Designs   Product Battles: Crown Brush C433 Pro Blending Fluff  vs. M.A.C. #217
Daily Polish    Love Mascara but hate applying and removing it every day? Ever tried semi-permanent mascara that lasts for 4 weeks? Daily Polish checks it out!
Addicted to All Things Pretty   OPI Samoan Sand has a Dupe
Glitter Gloss Garbage   Selling Swag? Nay or Yay?

Cheers!!
Thanks for looking
♥Pam♥ Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I am thinking of taking submissions from readers for a weekly roundup. Perhaps a link to a specific blog post, be it new or older that you might think is share worthy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com