Saturday, August 31, 2013

Guest Post Series, with My Life in Polish. (Stamping)

Today, I welcome Sara from My Life in Polish to the blog. I am a fairly new follower of her blog, but I was immediately impressed with her swatches, and layering choices. Be sure to head over to her blog, and show her some love!

Thank you Sara, for sharing your pretty creation with us! I think it's so classy looking!
♥Pam♥

Hi Everyone!  I'm Sara from My Life in Polish.  I'm so excited to be posting here today.  Today I have a subtle stamping mani for you.  I started with two coats of Barielle Decadence, teal perfection in a bottle.  Then I added one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Ice Pop so it had some sparkle.  Since I can't leave well enough alone I stamped a swirly pattern using Zoya Ziv.  

guest post for girly bits

guest post for girly bits


Ziv stamped surprisingly well.  I really hope you all enjoyed this mani.  Big thanks to Pam for having me today.  I hope you all have an amazing day!

Sara
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamping! I really need to do more of it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, isn't it? I have not mastered the art of stamping yet myself.

      Delete
  2. This is stunning!!! O_O *sparkly eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's just gorgeous. I so admire those who can stamp so well.

      Delete
  3. I love both the colour and the stamping. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com