Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Orly Sapphire Silk, with a flower design

I had purchased Orly Sapphire Silk quite a while ago and for one reason or another never got around to wearing it. Well I pulled it out, and wow what a gorgeous polish! Beautiful application with a deep dusty blue teal colour. It looks similar to MAC Blue India, but a little brighter perhaps?
Anyway, true to Pam style, I popped some nail art on top, and I was really pleased with how the colours stood out.


Thanks for looking!
♥pam♥
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

10 comments:

  1. wow, the flowers look great! you did a good job and yeah, this blue is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful blue color-this is going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you flowers! And that blue is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to see how you made the flowers on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tabitha I wish I had the time and know-how to make a video tutorial. It is on my to-do list but I am focusing on getting my polishes out right now.
    Basically what I did was use a really small art brush that is only about 4 millimeters long, and a few hairs wide. I dipped it in the polish and simply laid it on the nail at about a 45 degree angle leaving an impression of the brush itself.
    I hope that helps some.
    I will get some pic and or video tutorials up as soon as I can.
    Thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some of the best nail art ever, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the base color a lot, and it makes a great background for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. think i wanna try this design.. it's sooooooooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com