Monday, September 19, 2011

Simple Nail Art

Happy Monday Everyone. It's raining here again. It was nice on the weekend which is a good thing because we spent the weekend at the cottage, and my Mom and Brother came for the first time ever.
Today I have some simple nail art for you.  Hope you enjoy!

The base is Zoya Dannii. It's quite a unique colour that reads as both a shimmer and a foil on the nail, but in the bottle it shows the glass fleck that Zoya is known for.


If you want to know how to do this, all I did was paint two black lines with a thin striper brush, then added black dots along side of the black lines. After that I went over the black stripes with a metallic silver to accent, placing the silver directly next to the black lines- Still touching but not directly on top. Then I added smaller silver dots directly on top of the black dots.

Thanks for looking!
♥pam♥
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

10 comments:

  1. Pretties :) What is the purple? Twitter me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so awesome Pam, although it wouldn't be simple for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how elegant yet funky this looks! Nice one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for the love ladies ♥ It seriously makes my day to see such lovely comments, and to know that people are actually reading my blog and enjoying it. Especially when I feel like I have posted something blah.

    Katie- The purple is Zoya Dannii. I will edit the post to add the name. (and I'll tweet you too)

    Kristy- I am sure you can do this. You are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a simple gorgeous mani :) i really love it especially the violet base color :) by the way im your new follower :) im a nail art blogger lover hehe :) i love your blog hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty! I love Dannii and this is such a great way to wear it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this mani, it's very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty-I love it!! I always make sure I read your blog-I love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com