Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Polish fume overdose=sleepy brain cells, but pretty polishes.

I am sure you must be thinking I had abandoned you. Never my dear friend. I have been busy in my polish lab getting my line ready for release. My brain is in slow motion the past few days, and I am thinking it's from  huffing fumes hehe
Here is another sneak peak at a few more of the contenders for the premiere collection. Mind you, these are just quick swatches but I thought you might like to see them.



This one is called Sailor's Delight. This is a custom creation for a friend.
 She told me her vision for a colour, and the name, and this is what I came up with.
It will be in the first release.

This shows two versions of grey, one with a blue shimmer and one with a multi coloured shimmer. I haven't decided which I like better yet, but one of them will make the cut.
 I am leaning towards naming this Stormy Skies.
Which one do you like better?

This is one that I love, but I am not sure if it will make the cut for the first release. 
It is un-named as of yet, and I am open to suggestions :)

I am getting very excited about releasing these for sale in the very near future.

Thanks for looking!
♥pam♥


Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

9 comments:

  1. On the blue grey one I like the multi color glitter. Congrats on releasing your polishes for sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orange is so gorgeous, and the grey swatches are both beautiful but I prefer the one with the multicolur shimmer :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very exciting. All gorgeous! Curious why the last one might not make the cut?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone!
    Moxie- I love the colour, but I am trying to stick to 6 colours per release, and I am not sure that I need 2 orange shades in one release? And the Sailors Delight I have already decided to include.
    I will release the second orange for sure, at a later date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these :) But, you know that already! I'm truly jealous of your talent! I can't wait to have these in my hand! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh WOWOWOWOW check you out!!!! Sounds like you're having a lot of fun in there. :) I think I like the one w/ the blue sparkles but dang they're all so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. please, please, please release the orange!!! it's juicy and sparkly and I'm drooling over it. How fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Multi color shimmer definitely! I want to buy some when they come out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com