Sunday, September 4, 2011

OPI Bright Lights, Big Color

I don't have a huge selection of oranges in my collection (relative to the other colours that is) not for lacking love for the colour but rather, I seem to like it on other people better. There are a few though, that I do really love and this is one of them. This is Bright Lights Big Color from the Summer Brights Collection, 2005.
It's a beautiful juicy orange/pink/coral colour with a golden peachy shimmer to it that makes it more wearable for those are perhaps orange-shy.


Application was easy and smooth.

Thanks for looking!
♥Pam♥

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. I love how bright and juicy it looks! It's so glowy! Looks really gorgeous on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo I like that shimmer -- orange is one of the smaller colors in my collection too, it's just hard to find the really great ones (whereas you can throw a stone and hit a fantastic purple or red without trying).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com