Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lynnderella- Funny Money

Today I bring you Funny Money, by Lynnderella.
This is a deep green jelly base, packed with multiple sizes and colours of green glitter, some holo, green and orange (?)  bar glitter and some pink, purple, red,blue, and black glitter as well. Lots of things happening here. I just happened to layer it over Brucci Black Emerald, because that was what I had on at the time. I may re-swatch it later over a lighter green.
It's a little lumpier than some of the other polishes, which may actually just be user error. It's still a unique colour to have in your collection.






And here is Brucci  Black Emerald on it's own. I could not capture the deep Emerald flash at all. In real life, it's much more obvious.



Thanks for looking
♥Pam♥

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like that! When I first saw swatches, I wasn't too keen on it but I think you just sold me on it! Looks gorgeous on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! How many coats of funny money?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. This is 2 coats of Funny Money.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com