Wednesday, October 5, 2011

She's such a Diva!!

Denim Diva is a dusty denim blue, with a gorgeous, if slightly shy shimmer.  Diva or not, she plays well with her co-stars and truly shines when the spotlight is on her.






This collection called Sea's the Day is now available. You can access pricing and ordering info by clicking the tab at the top of the page, or by clicking here
You can also send me an email at pamsgirlybits@hotmail.com


Thanks for looking!
♥pam♥



Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

6 comments:

  1. The shimmer in this one really makes it glow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!!!!!!! Did I order this one? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @thenailaholic

    Ha ha, no you didn't. Just let me know if you would like to ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to get this one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty!!! This one is from your collection too? All of them are very pretty :D

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. @istarh

    Yes it is :) I have two more swatches to post, then I will post them all up for sale :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com