Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Girly Bits- Cosmic Ocean

Sometimes a polish needs no introduction. This is one of those times.











I will say this was one of the most difficult polishes to capture, so I have a mix of camera and iPhone pictures, and none of them show the incredible beauty that Cosmic Ocean truly is. These are all the same mani, in different lighting.
The duochrome on Cosmic Ocean is truly stunning.
This is Cosmic Ocean layered over one coat of Wet n Wild black creme. 
(which by the way, is the best black creme polish you will find for less than $15)

Cosmic Ocean is now available. I will be accepting orders through the holidays, but I will only be processing and shipping until December 20th. I will resume shipping the first week of January. No one will be asked to pay for an order until it is ready to ship.
Please click on the tab at the top of the page, for ordering info and pricing.


Thanks for looking!
♥Pam♥
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

23 comments:

  1. This literally took my breath away. OH. MY. GOD. <3 LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this one is incredible! I really thought you had sponged on some green polish in the first pic there! Awesome job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is seriously gorgeous Pam!! I think I need to place another order with you soon!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog today (thanks to The PolishAholic), and I have to say: Wowwie-wow-woww to your polishes!!! I've already added a few to the nail polish wishlist on my blog. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous color!! LOVE it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i recently found your blog and i love it! i gave you a blog award, its posted on my page

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color! Have to have it! and many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. uaaaal I love this color, is perfect,come to my blog http://unhasdacarol.blogspot.com/, is a brazilian blog, but the google translator should help
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly stunning! You've outdone yourself again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh holy crap,I think I just got "the vapors". That is one heck of a stunning polish!! Be still, my beating heart! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omgosh this is beautiful!!
    El. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is soooo lovely! I just found your blog through Nails for Sanity's blogroll! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW they look incredible! I'll have to get it to put on my blog.

    http://beautyinabottleat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com