Monday, November 28, 2011

Sinful Happy Ending

Since I am waiting on supplies to arrive, to begin bottling the next Girly Bits collection, I thought I would dig through the vault of swatches I  have. I came across Sinful, Happy Ending. I happen to love this colour. It's a beautiful vibrant green with a gorgeous shimmer.



Then I topped it with OPI It's all Bright with me, which is a very sheer, almost colourless yellow based polish with just a hint of shimmer. 





And on top of that, I added China Glaze, Golden Enchantment. 


Thanks for looking.
Check back for more swatches, and new Girly Bits collections as well.
Cheers!
♥Pam♥

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

5 comments:

  1. I just pulled this out today, came down with a cold and needed something bright and happy to cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude!! I totally made fun of this polish name in one of my old posts and then gave it away in my first giveaway!!! HAHAHA! Can't wait to see your next collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fingers
    haha I know the name makes me giggle. But I love the colour.
    I am excited to show the next few colours. *fingers crossed for the bottles to arrive soon*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Great name =) Anyways, this polish one it's own kind of reminds me of a darker version of ChG Limonyte. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jacqui
    I know right? soo cute.
    You're right! It is like a darker version of Limonyte, and I am lemming Limonyte so badly too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com