Saturday, August 6, 2011

Flowers in the grass nail art

For this nail art I decided to switch up the colours on the other nails to see how it looked different with the designs.

I started off with OPI What's with the Cattitude

Then I added Hard Candy Sky on top of that.

OPI Mermails Tears




This is Sally Hansen HD over OPI Mermaids Tears. My least favourite of the bunch.

China Glaze 

And with Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure over top of the yellow and just dotted on the flowers.

This is my favourite so far.

I take that back, THIS is my favourite so far. Same thing with OPI I Lily Love you over top.



Thanks for looking!
♥pam♥

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

12 comments:

  1. My favorite version is last!:) Beautiful flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue ones. amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried nail art minutes ago- huge fail. I need your help! What's the trick? Maybe the brushes I bought are too cheap- but I couldnt even do dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the nail colors are very pretty with the flower design!New blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool ...swatch and also nail art love the ideas...so wlc too in my blog ..i'm new follow me if you want

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam: I love your nail art and the nail colors are the best. So beautiful, calming and gorgeous flowers...so peaceful and lovely.

    Love,

    George :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is better with I Lily Love You on top! :D This is so great - I love seeing all the different colors with the accent nail! I have to say...I am really intrigued by Hidden Treasure over that nice bright yellow! I don't think I've ever seen that combination before. It's really cool! I do like your favorite the best though - the pink/purple/blue combo with I Lily Love You is perfect! This is such a happy, summery mani! :D And wow those blades of grass are flawless - awesome skills! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this looks awesome! i love it with the skittles best

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first version is my fave! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello lovely readers!
    I have returned from vacation and as soon as I sort through my mountains of laundry etc, I will be posting again. Thank you for the amazing comments.
    I have been getting a lot of requests for tutorials, so I plan on putting some up. I may start out with just some picture tutorials for now and graduate to video tut's when I get that sorted out.
    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com