Thursday, August 22, 2013

Guest Post Series, with Captivating Claws - Camo Watermarble

Today I am excited to be able to once again share with you, a post by a guest blogger that I have known from the beginning. Jodi from Captivating Claws ordered some polishes from the first Girly Bits launch (which by the way has an anniversary coming up!!) Her order was number 22 from the Sea's the Day Collection, so I thought it was fitting that this posted on the 22nd. Jodi's order was for  Denim Diva, Razzle Dazzle and  Stormy Skies (original version)
Jodi has become well known for her watermarbles, and I recall THIS ONE from about a year ago or so that made me a forever fan of them.
Thank you Jodi, for gracing our page with your beautiful creations.
♥Pam♥


Hey Everyone..  I'm Jodi from Captivating Claws..  I was so excited when Pam asked me to create a guest post for her blog.  I've "known" Pam for a while now.. We met in a polish group on Facebook and it's been really great watching her huge success with Girly Bits!!

I've had a crazy summer and haven't had much time for nail art, but for this post, I decided on a water marble.  I used to do them about once a week, but I just haven't had the time lately.  For this "Camo Marble" I used three new Zoyas from The Cashmeres Collection for Fall.. Flynn, Hunter, and Louise..
guest post for Girly Bits

Girly Bits guest post

guest post for girly bits

guest post for Girly Bits


I started with a base coat of Flynn (nude) and marbled with Flynn, Hunter (green) and Louise (dark brown).  Zoyas cremes are always a bit thick, so this marble wasn't that easy for me.  The colors didn't spread easily in the water and I had a problem with water bubbles, but ultimately, I really like this marble.  I topped it off with China Glaze Fast Forward topcoat.

Thanks to Pam for inviting me to be a part of all the guest posts she's been hosting lately.. It was fun!! :)
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh that looks awesome! I really like the thumb especially. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thumb is my favourite as well. I just love the colour choices in general!

      Delete
  2. Pam... Thanks so much for having me a guest-poster!!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing water marble! Love the whole look to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com